Thursday, January 8

Christmas Vacation: Part 5

The last day we had together as a family was Sunday morning for breakfast. We met with my cousin Jason & his wife Rosa, Matt, Cherise, and my parents at Denny’s. Todd and I had to be on the road that day to make it to Sacramento for the night. We stayed with my cousin Sarah again and I finally got a picture of her lovely remodeled kitchen. I am always sad to leave my family, but hope to see them soon.

Redwood Forest coming up

DPP_00012502

DPP_00012504 DPP_00012505

DPP_00012507

DPP_00012508 DPP_00012509 DPP_00012511

DPP_00012513

DPP_00012502

DPP_00012517

4 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the Redwoods. We loved it when we were there summer of '07. Love your new blog look, too! So pretty! How did you do it?

Melissa said...

Glad you like my new blog look! I basically made it up myself after copying a picture I liked. I altered my background & header with Paint.net which is a free program. Then I edited the HTML part of the blog which is easy to figure out once you learn it. I got inspiration from thecutestblogontheblock.com (the site is down right now)

Ed / Julie said...

Wow - you're a regular computer geek, now! ;) I have heard of thecutestblogontheblock.com - so smart of you to copy it yourself! We do have paint.net but I sure wish I remembered some of the HTML I learned when I took a computer programming class. Good job, Melissa!

Cathy said...

Sounds like you guys really had a nice time with family down there. Everyone looks great! LOVE Sarah's new kitchen!