Wednesday, January 14

Christmas Vacation: Finale

On our way home from Crescent City we headed to Portland to visit with my grandparents and then later on with my Aunt Rexine & Uncle Dave.  It was neat to be able to spend some quality time with each of my relatives. It had been awhile especially with my aunt & uncle. That night we drove to Shelton to stay with Todd’s Mom again. The next afternoon we stayed around to spend time with Tom, Cindy & Todd’s sister Kali.

I have to say this is one of my favorite trips back home. We got to visit lots of family and see so many beautiful places along the way. The Lord kept us safe, kept the passes clear and even delayed the snow the day we left Washington. Thanks for praying and thinking of us on our journey and thanks for hanging in there for my two weeks of vacation posts :)

DPP_00012502

DPP_00012503

DPP_00012504

DPP_00012507

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was nice to see family and doesn't Dave look good considering what he has been through this past year. God is good and gracious and kind. We have reason to celebrate and rejoice. Continue to pray for his bone marrow test.

Cathy said...

Everyone looks great! I was thinking the same thing about Dave. Just talked with Dave and Rexine on the phone the other day. What a great trip you guys had. Wish we could have touched base with you too, but know that can be impossible to do sometimes. Next time! :-)