Friday, October 10

Tea Time

It’s that time of year again when I desire to drink something hot just to stay warm! Since I don’t know how to make coffee at home (I’m pretty sure Woods Coffee & Starbucks do) I make tea. I am a little bit (but only a little bit) embarrassed to say I use tea bags. I know I know, tea bags from the grocery store, what am I thinking. Someday when I have used them all up I will buy loose leaf. Until then, I will enjoy my leaf powder that comes in such neat little bags … and … some even have strings ;)

DPP_00012

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, I see you in the tea kettle!

I have both tea bags and loose leaf -- I'm not a purist!

The easiest way to make coffee is with a french press...you can make an individual serving super fast! That's how Andrew always makes his coffee now (I use an organic instant decaf coffee that tastes great -- your mom liked it, too)!