Wednesday, February 25

Warning: Rats

To those of you who are pocket pet squeamish (you know who you are), do not read this post! Don’t worry, this is not going to turn into a rat blog…hmm… I could switch the name to Casa de Las Ratas :)

I realize these pictures are blurry…or at least the rats are. Do you know how difficult it is to photograph spastic little creatures? VERY! It is my fault though, I didn’t pick the sunniest of days, nor do I have a good indoor lens (I’m working on Todd) so this is what you get, blurred… or what some people call “artistic” photos :)

Here is a typical day for Cheesecake and Mosey…

DPP_00012737

DPP_00012739

DPP_00012740

DPP_00012744

DPP_00012746

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute!

Ed / Julie said...

Thanks for the warning! I did look, though. I had to show the girls. They loved them! What are you doing tonight? (Thursday) - maybe I cn take them over there later on, when they're done with their chores and done playing in all this snow!

Cathy said...

Oh boy...thanks for the warning. It's OK if I know it's coming!...but, to my dismay, I think I'm seeing that you have them loose! Hopefully, sometime soon, we'll be able to come up and visit...but you'll have to promise me that they'll be in their cages the WHOLE time! :-) (I'm such a wimp!)Hee hee