Thursday, February 5

An Apple A Day

I must really be at a loss for words, I am posting pictures of an apple :) Have you noticed it’s been almost 2 weeks since my last post? Probably not, but I have! I’ve been busy with life and forgetting to take pictures along the way. The busyness is due to the wonderful friends in my life. I am blessed to be surrounded by so many good people! So for now, I hope you enjoy this apple and anything else I decide to post because I am feeling very random.

DPP_00012713

DPP_00012712

DPP_00012715

3 comments:

Kristy Wind said...

Yes, that is really random!! But good pictures of the apple. Thanks for walking again today! I had fun.

Ed / Julie said...

I love random! And I love that you've been busy and blessed! Thanks for posting. :)

Cathy said...

Wonderful to have so many friends..and what a pretty apple too!