Monday, February 16

Fizzy Pop

So Todd and I bought a 24 pack of these special bottles of Coke from Costco a few weeks ago. Do you know what makes them so special? They are sweetened with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. They are also made in Mexico…muy especial! Todd says he can taste the difference, less bitter than the normal version. I guess my palate is not as refined as his because I can’t tell the difference. What I can tell the difference of is the price, they are twice as much as the canned version. Though, I think it was worth it for the experience, the bottles are fun to drink from. They are almost too pretty to recycle, so if you have any creative solutions on what to do with all these bottles, let me know!

All but the last picture were edited with Picnik, a fun & free tool to play with!

Picnik

Picnik2

DPP_00012736

2 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

I checked out picnik - that's cool. Thanks for sharing! I have a photo of a flower bouquet I think I might mess around with when I have time.

Sarah said...

Very nice! Always great to avoid the HFCS, too!

I'm glad you're having fun with Picnik, too!