Thursday, October 18

Happy Fall

I have not taken any photos of fall this year except for my fake gourds. These sit on our dining room table for decoration. They are not as pretty as real ones, but at least they won't rot! They are also glittery! Sorry to any guy who reads this post :) It has been really windy the past couple of days, I think a storm is brewing! I took a picture of the clouds and the sun shining through this afternoon, looks kinda neat. It's pretty much what we see here every day in the winter, minus the sun :)


3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love taking sky pictures...always changing...always interesting.

Mom said...

Enjoyed all your pictures! Happy Fall to you too!

Cathy said...

Ahh, I was just wondering and hoping that your parents would be commenting! This is great!