Wednesday, December 22

So Long Cheesecake

My little Cheesecake had to be put to sleep this afternoon. She became ill very suddenly this week and I knew it was time to say goodbye. My good friend Jessica offered to take her to the vet for me for which I was grateful. I still have Mosey who is going to be quite lonely without her buddy. I am going to have to try a little harder to give her more attention.

This is my favorite picture of Cheesecake from 2009 when her & Mosey came to live with us.

DPP_00012730

6 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

:-(
- Ed

Ed / Julie said...

Aww. That's sad, Melissa. I'm sorry. We'll tell Sarah.

Melissa said...

Thanks Ed & Julie. I actually am having a hard time with this (probably hormone related right now). She was my favorite, at least she was more friendly to me than Mosey. Tell Sarah thanks for allowing me to be their owner :)

Darlene said...

Cheesecake was so adorable, one of God's little creatures. We had fun playing with her and Mosey:)

Cathy said...

Awww, poor little Cheesecake. Sorry to hear that you lost a little friend!

Tracy said...

Sorry Melissa. :(