Tuesday, December 28

37 Weeks

I’ve been told baby could come any day now even though my due date is still 3 weeks away. I really hope it’s sooner rather than later because I can barely move anymore. I am swelling pretty bad all over and was instructed to keep my feet elevated. Everything is still looking normal and good, no complications so far.

Our childbirth class is over and things are moving along. I just ordered diapers since I am doing cloth which will be nice with my new handy dandy diaper sprayer. I am really excited to try this. My enthusiasm will probably fade once I change 10-12 diapers a day and do lots of laundry, but I will try to stay optimistic :) I think we are ready as much as we can be for Roo’s arrival, materialistic speaking that is. We have most of the important baby gear and a short list for both boy and girl names. The hard part is picking the “perfect” name off that list.

Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby in the coming few weeks. Todd will most likely be the one keeping you posted by email or Facebook when the time comes.

20101224-IMG_4305-2-2

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I'll bet you are more than ready for Roo to arrive. We are praying for all to go well. See you soon :)

Ed / Julie said...

Hey! What are you doing on your feet! Sit down and put those feet up! ;)

Tracy said...

It's getting close. We are all getting so excited to meet this new little one!

Cathy said...

Beautiful! Roo, can't wait to meet you! Neither can mama and papa!