Monday, July 27

Logos Picnic

This past Saturday was the annual picnic for Todd’s work. It is fun to see what they add every year for free entertainment and food. This year, along with the rock wall and bouncy house, they had a bungee run. Todd had fun racing a couple co-workers down the lanes. I didn’t get a clear picture of Todd, but you get the idea. From the picture I can’t tell if the guys purposely did not race him, or if he was doing a practice run by himself…hmm. For food, they added a a yummy Dutch poffertjes booth which normally you have to wait for the county fair to get.

I spent the afternoon catching up with a few people and hanging out with my friend Julie. And as usual I photographed mostly animals and flowers. I love the sheep picture, looks like she is singing (Mom & Dad, I hope you think of me :)). I did get a couple cute pictures of Julie’s daughter Elise.

DPP_00014807  DPP_00014820 DPP_00014822 DPP_00014829

DPP_00014833 DPP_00014863

DPP_00014844

DPP_00014851

DPP_00014856

DPP_00014860

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Is that red bee balm? Love it! And those worms probably need to be burned, unfortunately...at least that's what they do around here so they don't mature and cause major damage.

Ed / Julie said...

Love the flower pictures! The single daisy-type flower - did you enhance or edit that at all? I love the glow. How did you do it? Oh, and Elise is pretty cute, too. ;) I might have a picture of Todd on the bungee run - I'll check. Are you on jury duty this week?

Melissa said...

Cathy, I think it is bee balm, I never checked the sign, but looks like it. I love them! I wonder what they will do with the worms.

Julie, I did not do anything to the picture, that is just what I got. I can't remember where the sun was, either behind or to the side. For the red flowers I crouched with the camera facing the sun, so the dahlia might have been that way too. So far, my number has not been called for jury duty, but I have to check every night until Aug 7th unless they need or dismiss me. I have a feeling I will go in this Wednesday if they are going in numerical order by juror number.