Wednesday, September 29

24 Weeks

This time around I decided not to do the self portrait “headless horseman” thing. You can see my face! I still am tired beyond belief, which you can tell in my face and messy hair. Actually my hair is always messy because it is so thick! Oh and my hormones are making me break out like crazy, it’s like high school all over again, fun! From all the weight I am gaining the side view is the least disturbing, no front views for you all (unless of course you see me in person).

Enough about my lack of grace while pregnant. Baby is doing great. Lots of movement during the day. Roo likes to kick at my bladder for some reason :) Next doctors visit I get my RhoGAM shot because I am RH negative and take a glucose test after drinking some “yummy” lab concoction. In the next couple weeks Todd and I will be signing up for a childbirth class. The fun/torture begins!

20100929-IMG_3002

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! You look great!

Cathy said...

Melissa...you look beautiful! Can't wait to see you!