Saturday, April 10

I Am Loved

I was completely shocked when Todd came home with a box containing a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L lens the other day.  I was not expecting that at all…or ever. I was thinking about what I was going to do for our Australia trip coming up in three weeks, I figured my cheap 55mm lens would have to do. Thanks again for those of you who pitched in to make it possible (early B-day present). I am loved and I love all of you! Now I just need to build up the hand/arm strength to hold the sucker. :D

1. The robin picture was cropped quite a bit but I was impressed by how sharp it still looks.

2. & 3.You can see that the sparrow is still pretty sharp after cropping from the picture above it.

4. Just a budding branch of a tree, not cropped.

IMG_3102-6

IMG_3082-6

IMG_3082-7 IMG_3237

4 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see those tulip pictures!

Sarah said...

Wow, those are beautiful, crisp photos! And...you're going to Australia?? What part? And is it just a vacation, or are you visiting people there? I have a friend in Australia I'd love to visit someday...but it'll have to wait a few years now! Have a great time...can't wait to see your pics!

Darlene said...

I love your bird pictures! Wish you could be here to use your new lens on the Western Bluebirds nesting in our backyard. The eggs should be hatching any day :)

Cathy said...

Wow! Way to go, Todd!