Friday, April 2

5 Years

Today is our five year anniversary which also landed on Good Friday. I am so grateful for a loving husband and a loving Savior who died to give us life. Without Christ in our lives Todd and I would have never met!

We spent most of the day doing yard work. I pulled my back earlier this week shoveling mulch, but I was able to help a little. We ripped out tons of Lily of the Valley which had decided to take over our flower beds. We still have lots more all over our yard, so if you want some you can come dig it out before we get to it :)

We also had dinner at our favorite Herb Niemann’s steak house, it was delicious as always! You have to try the Cajun Sirloin if you like a little heat.

I’ll have pictures of the yard when we are done, for now you get to see our goofy faces!

IMG_3034-4

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary, guys! May God bless you with many, many more years of wedded bliss! :-)

Ed / Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pic. :)

Darlene said...

I can almost hear you laughing in your picture! The red hair is a nice touch :) Glad you had a wonderful celebration.