Tuesday, November 3

Morning Dew

I got up this morning somewhat early for me. I have been sick (the flu & colds) a lot in the last couple months and because of it my sleep patterns have been disrupted and I have been sleeping in late. Todd would probably disagree that I even have a sleep pattern, but I think I do or did :)

Anyways, this morning there was a light layer of fog and with the sun shining through it was just beautiful. I didn’t quite capture the depth and colors (so you get sepia) with my camera but the idea is there. I was also very surprised to see my white delphiniums in full bloom, one full stock and a second with buds.

DPP_00018028

DPP_00018053

DPP_00018041

DPP_00018045

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love photographing in fog! Beautiful pictures...and I can't believe that del...flower blooming right now! It's little surprises like that that can make you smile and remember that God is in control.:-)