Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

This picture is about as spooky as I’ll get. I did make myself into a zombie on Picnik, but thought it was a little too freaky to post. Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday, other than silly costumes and candy, I’m not really into ghouls, goblins and witches.

Tonight we are helping out at our church with games for the community, should be fun. Afterwards we are watching a scary movie with our small group at our house. A little nervous about that one, horror films don’t exactly fall into my favorite movie category.

Hope you all have a fun & safe night!

DPP_00018019-1 - Copy

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Perfect Halloween Picture in my book!

Sarah said...

I'm with you...I don't do horror movies, either! Hope it wasn't a gory or evil one! I can handle some suspense/thriller ones, but I am adamantly against the other kind!