Friday, April 17

Graduation

I got home on Tuesday from a fun filled week in California. My brother graduated from Police Academy after six hard months of training. He had perfect attendance and ranked high in his class of sixty-five recruits. I have never been more proud of Matt, he truly earned his badge!

Thursday the 9th was his graduation ceremony and on Friday we witnessed his official swearing in at the police station where he will be working. If you would join with us, we will be consistently praying for his safety and that he would glorify the Lord in his work. It is especially dangerous for the officers who put their lives on the line for ours everyday.

So, I didn’t get the best indoor pictures, but I wanted to share them with you anyways :) I also had to blur his badge and city for legal reasons.

IMG_9629

DPP_00012838

IMG_9674

DPP_00012844 - Copy IMG_9765 DPP_00012908 - Copy

DPP_00012902 - Copy

2 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Awesome, Melissa! It's very interesting to see how similar the graduation looked to Ed's brother's firefighter academy graduation. I'm so glad you could be there for that. :)

Cathy said...

Great pictures. I especially love the far-off one with the flag. Neat shot. We're all proud of Matt and keeping him in our prayers, definitely!