Friday, April 3

Blessings & Blooms

Yesterday Todd  & I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. We had a nice dinner at Olive Garden (thanks Marla), played LEGO Indiana Jones on the Xbox, and watched Babylon 5 to top a perfect evening off :) I am amazed at how fast the time has gone. It has been good because God is good.

Since I did not take pictures of our evening, I am posting more flowers…surprise surprise. I enjoy seeing new life in the yard and those daffodils sure are cheery when the weather is not!

On another note, I am flying (solo) to California on the 7th. My brother is graduating from Police Academy and we are very proud of him. I am looking forward to some warmth and sunshine too!

DPP_00012820

DPP_00012824

DPP_00012829

DPP_00012832

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The daffodil photo is amazing! The circles of light and the blurry daffodil in the background...oooohhh, I love it!

Ed / Julie said...

You must teach me how to take pictures like that! Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Enjoy your trip to California, Melissa ~ wave to us as you fly over Sacramento! LOL

Cathy said...

Wish we could be there too! Happy Anniversary again!