Tuesday, September 23

Randomness

I was playing with baby… I mean camera today, taking a picture here and there. Playing with scrapbook paper backgrounds when I decided to take a picture of me. I never take self portraits and I debated about posting one of the ones I took. Wow, I have a lot of freckles…must have been all that sun this summer :)  If you can get past my unruly eyebrows, I kind of like the photo and that’s saying a lot!

The cupcake is chocolate, chocolate chip with peanut butter frosting, pretty good for vegan. I also like sheep, black sheep in particular, dunno why :)

DPP_00013

DPP_00012

DPP_00014

2 comments:

Fake iPad said...

self-portrait = wow. do you give lessons?

Sarah said...

Love your pictures, as usual! You have beautiful eyes, and that cupcake looks so yummy! LOL, if you read that last sentence by itself without any context, it sounds really funny!