Friday, May 2

Four Things (I've Been Tagged!)

So, my cousin Sarah has tagged me. I hope you find me somewhat amusing ;)

Four jobs I've held:

1) Office assistant & model horse painter (same job)

2) Preschool aide

3) Fitness technician (Curves for Women)

4) Special-ed aide (for a blind 8th grader)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1) Snow Dogs...please don't laugh, it's just a silly movie :)

2) Batman Begins

3) Pirates of the Caribbean (just the 1st one)

4) The Princess Bride

Four places I've lived (in order):

1) Central California

2) Southern California (born here too)

3) British Columbia, Canada

4) Washington

Four TV shows I like:

I've been in a murder mystery kick lately. These are all on DVD from the library:

1) Poirot

2) Nero Wolfe

3) Midsommer Murders (BBC)

4) A Touch of Frost (BBC)

Four favorite foods:

1) Pad Thai

2) Bean & cheese burritos

3) Sushi (spicy tuna)

4) Lasagna

Where would I rather be?

1) Anywhere warm & tropical

2) Visiting my family

3) Disneyland :)

4) Site seeing the rest of the world!

Four people I'm tagging (for those new to this, it means you copy and paste this onto your blog and put your own answers):

I just have one really good friend with a blog :)

Jessica

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for playing along! It was fun to learn more about you!

(We'll have to watch "The Princess Bride" together when you guys come visit us!)

Sarah said...

Speaking of which...do you have any plans to visit California anytime this year? We make a great overnight stop on the way down! :-)

Melissa said...

Hi Sarah
Usually when we travel to Cali we have been flying straight to my parent's because it's cheaper than driving (plus we have a vehicle we do not trust for super long trips). Thanks for the invite, but I don't think this year will work out. Todd only has a couple weeks a year for vacation and we already have plans for them. I really would love to see your house and spend time with you again. When we do travel someday through Cali, we will stop and see you. Looking forward to the movie as well :) You are always welcome here too!

Sarah said...

Maybe next year! If you guys plan a vacation to Tahoe or San Francisco or anywhere within a two-hour driving radius of Sacramento, we're a great base to fly into and then you can drive to your vacation spot from here! :-)