Monday, March 31

House Tour

For those of you who have not seen our place yet, I thought I would post some pictures of it all set up. I posted a link of the house a while back in October when we were looking to buy it, but the link has since been taken down. So here are some updated photos of the interior...it is still a work in progress, but I am happy with it for now :) I am waiting to show you the full kitchen until we get our new dishwasher. We are having it delivered on Wednesday and Todd will install it. I'll have more pictures of other rooms soon too.

P1010047P1010007

P1010013

P1010023P1010024

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little house!

I can't wait until we can move into ours and I can start decorating and furnishing and all that fun stuff...we're hoping to move the first week in May!

Cathy said...

You are making your house truly your home! Looks great...can't wait to see it!