Saturday, February 2

Down By the Bay

Todd & I spent a beautiful, but very cold, day near downtown Bellingham. There is a small beach near Bellingham's industrial area that we decided to visit. The purpose of our visit was to search for seaglass. One of my favorite pastimes is to search for this special glass. At this beach (which Todd discovered on his walks during his office breaks) you can find oodles of glass. Todd, being the creative person that he is, found another form of entertainment while there. Using a plain log balanced on another, he created a teeter totter! We had a lot of fun. I was afraid the log would snap under our weight, but thankfully it did not :)







I like Todd's angle from the log in this photo

6 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun! "Tis the simple things in life.

Darlene said...

I do hope you picked up that green piece :) Can't wait to share in the fun !!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!

What do you do with the sea glass?

Melissa said...

I have an old-fashion clear glass jar in my kitchen where I keep the glass for now. I have also used some at the base of a pillar candle. I need to Google more ways to use it, it sure is pretty :)

Matt and Cherise said...

Looks like you two had fun.....umm, nice picture Todd.

Sarah said...

You should post a picture of your sea glass jar!