Tuesday, January 8

Bathroom Before & After

Here are a couple pictures of the upstairs bathroom I painted. The green was not exactly what I had in mind, but it ended up working with what I had for decor... froggies :) It adds a certain boldness, don't you think. The wallpaper is difficult to see in the photos, but it was a pink and white stripe with a hummingbird and ivy boarder, lovely for the 90's :) Also, in all our before and after pictures, we only painted the walls. We will have to leave the cabinets, counter tops, and floors until we can afford to replace them someday. They function just fine for now.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Pizazz! Nice job. We're looking to replace bathroom fixtures maybe this year. Depends on where it all ends up on our "priority list" for the year. You know how that goes now, don't you?! It's fun fixing up your own place, for sure. Things are always changing. But for now, a painting we will do!
So, is this the bathroom where the other bedrooms are? Is your bedroom on the main floor? I think I need a refresher course on your floor plan!

Melissa said...

Yes, this bathroom is upstairs with the other 2 bedrooms. Our Master is downstairs, along with the office and .5 bath. I guess I never explained where everything is located :) We definitely have a priority list. A new roof and siding is at the top, before any major interior renovations. Take pictures of what you change, I would love to see them.

Darlene said...

Beautiful! Fresh, clean, and green. Perfect for those cloudy, gray days. Spring is on its way :)