Tuesday, March 15

2 Months

Ada turned a big two months on Sunday. She also discovered how to suck her thumb during church. I’m not quite sure how I feel about the thumb, I hear a pacifier is easier to break.

I’m pretty sure it was in honor of her two month birthday that Ada let me sleep 7 hours Saturday night! She has yet to do so since, but it felt great. It has been about a year since I have slept a solid night :)

20110314-IMG_6521

20110314-IMG_6540-2

20110314-IMG_6545-3

20110314-IMG_6565-5

20110314-IMG_6554-2

20110314-IMG_6481-2

5 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Love these photos and YAY Ada!! She'll do it again. Once you get 3 nights in a row of 6+ hours, she's officially "sleeping through the night!" :)

Alan Palmer said...

Paige is a thumb sucker too. At some point, we limited it just to bed/nap/snuggle time. We figured it was best to try to nip it in the bud early as both Tracy and I were thumbsuckers ourselves. One of us well into elementary school. I won't tell you who in case SHE is embarrassed about it. ;)

Melissa said...

Julie-she almost slept 7 hours (actually 8 hrs between feedings) again last night! I am hoping it continues.

Alan-that's a good idea to limit how much thumb they get if possible, poor Tracy :) Todd's mom said he was a toe sucker, good thing he broke that before elementary school (I think :))! Luckily Ada will take a pacifier, if we catch her in time.

Sarah said...

Elianna started sleeping through the night around two months. Yay for sleep!

Debbie Hardinger said...

She is absolutely beautiful! So happy for you. Love being able to share in parts of her growing.