Thursday, November 25

32 Weeks

I’m getting closer. Baby is doing well. My doctor believes Roo’s head has moved down which is why I can breathe a little easier these days. Only two more sessions to go in our childbirth class then we are done. Hopefully we’ll remember some of the things we were taught.

Each week that passes I am getting more and more ready to meet our little baby. I am excited to hold Roo…boy or girl…can’t wait to find out.

I couldn’t decide between my two outfits, so you get two similar pictures that show my growing belly :)

20101123-IMG_4042-2

20101123-IMG_4035-2-2

3 comments:

Darlene said...

From Dad: You are looking great (and great with child)! Love you. Dad

Melissa said...

Thanks Dad! :) Love you too!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with your dad, you are looking great. We are looking forward to meeting our little grandbaby. It isn't to far away.
Blessings, Cindy