Tuesday, March 9

The Cliff House

On Monday we went out to dinner for Todd’s birthday. After a few recommendations from friends I ended up reserving a table at The Cliff House in Bellingham. We got to sit next to the window which had a great view overlooking Bellingham Bay. The sunset was also spectacular.

Todd & I split a rib-eye which was good, but not as flavorful as Herb Niemann’s in Everson (our favorite & surprisingly local steak house). I do have to rave about the whiskey crab soup from dinner, it was delicious. I would go back just for a bowl of that.

I finally have a picture of Todd to post. I guess it did seem silly he was not displayed on his birthday!

IMG_2784-2

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love finding restaurants like that! Sounds like you had fun! And Todd doesn't look any older to me! :-)