Tuesday, December 9

I Can Has Cheezburger?

I love animals and enjoy looking at pictures of animals. This site listed above (in my title) is pretty funny. Once in awhile it is inappropriate, but most captions are cute and some are quite funny. If you cannot read the grammar, that is point. I guess it’s supposed to be more cute with misspelled phrases, I don’t know.  Hope you find these pictures enjoyable…my favorite is the top one.

funny-pictures-painter-cat-is-thinking-pastels

funny-pictures-cat-demands-that-baby-worship-him

funny-pictures-cat-and-dog-have-thumb-wars-with-difficulty

funny-pictures-rabbit-is-about-to-have-an-epic-sneeze

1 comment:

Kristy Wind said...

This lady that I work with always has these on the desktop of our front desk computers, some of them are pretty funny!