Tuesday, November 25

Blogging Block

Hi Everyone! I have been really stuck lately in what to post. I have not been taking very many outside pictures cause it’s cold :) I guess I could do indoor photos, but it’s been too dark…I need natural light for indoor shots :) I have also been somewhat busy hanging out with my neighbor and watching her cute kids several times a week. I am so thankful for friends! Oh, with Thanksgiving coming soon, what are you all doing? We have been invited to join a couple from our church and their family. I am looking forward to it and eating stuffing and mashed potatoes! Happy Thanksgiving!

DPP_00012315

The picture is from a winery I visited with a friend near Seattle last weekend.

1 comment:

Ed / Julie said...

Dear Melissa, I hope you & Todd have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with friends. We are grateful for you & Todd and pray that our friendships will continue to grow. Love & prayers,
Julie