Friday, November 9

Boxing Day

I have started packing for the new house. We have the whole month of December to move everything over, so there is really no hurry. I just like the thrill of packing. OK, so thrill may not be the right word, but I do enjoy it :) Maybe it's having to fit everything in like a jig-saw puzzle, I don't know, but it's fun. It's the moving and unpacking I don't enjoy so much. Our apartment is overflowing with boxes right now... and no, I am not an alcoholic, I just think liquor store boxes are the best for packing :) Well, I'm off to more packing, it's AMAZING how much stuff two people (I) can accumulate.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hee hee...it is a little funny to see all those liquor boxes in your house. If I didn't know you, I'd be a bit concerned! :-P

Enjoy the packing and the anticipation of living in your new place!

JH Training said...

Melissa-
I am so glad everything worked out for you with your new home. And Todd too!! :) It always amazes me how much stuff I have when I move, hopefully I won't have to do it again for quite some time! Let us know if you need help on moving day, although we will be in Belize from Dec 22-Jan 1.

Cathy said...

I look at pictures of when we first moved into our house and it looked so empty! Yes, you can accumulate things real fast! Now, I'm getting rid of stuff...I long for that "empty look" once more...OK, maybe not empty, but I'm definitely simplifying things around here! Have fun! It's nice that you have a chunk of time to get everything situated in both places.